Dr. Christian Espana schmidt is an internist practicing in DANBURY, CT. Dr. Espana schmidt specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Espana schmidt provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Christian Daniel Espana schmidt MD's Practice location
DANBURY, CT 06810Get Direction
Dr. Christian Daniel Espana schmidt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Rania Rifai-Loewenberg60 Cherry Street Katonah New York 10536
- Dr. Karine Z. Toumanian MD2900 Main Street Stratford Connecticut 06614
- Dr. David Trock M.D.25 German Town Road Danbury Connecticut 6810
- Dr. Sheldon None Weicholz MD2060 Black Rock Turnpike Fairfield Connecticut 06825-3552
- Dr. Ivette E. Diaz M.D.304 Federal Rd Brookfield CT 06804