Dr. Scott Patrick is an anesthesiologist practicing in Davis, CA. Dr. Patrick ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Patrick also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- MemberAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists California Society of Anesthesiologists American Medical Ass
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Scott S Patrick MD's Practice location
Davis, CA 95616Get Direction
DAVIS, CA 95616Get Direction
Dr. Scott S Patrick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patrick
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Top 15 of the Highest Paying Nursing Careers
The medical field has some of the fastest growing careers with room for advancement. With new technology and research for treatments constantly evolving, this area has one of the highest job growth rates. So one has an excellent chance of obtaining gainful employment upon graduating from college or...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Jeffrey Uppington M.D.4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Eric B Lefever MD1801 Hanover Drive Davis CA 95616
- Dr. Navdeep Singh Nijher M.D2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Valery D Tarasenko M.D.200 Butcher Rd Vacaville CA 95687
- Dr. Qasem M. Noori MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823