Dr. Jeff Hamman is a pediatrician practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Hamman is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hamman diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hamman can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Jeff Michael Hamman MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Jeff Michael Hamman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hamman
- What Causes Croup?
Croup is a common respiratory problem prevailing in young children that tends to develop in the fall or winter. It describes a deep and barking cough that is caused by an upper respiratory infection that blocks a child's ability to breathe. Its characteristic symptom is harsh coughing...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Jaime L. Stelzer M.D.1629 Medical Arts Blvd Anderson Indiana 46011
- Dr. Derryl Joseph Miller M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr. Indianapolis Indiana 46202
- Dr. Gabriel Joseph Rosenberg M.D.867 W Carmel Dr Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Tasneem Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Meredith L Taylor M.D.1115 Ronald Reagan Pkwy Avon IN 46123
- Dr. Gail Lynne Goettler MD1030 E County Line Road Indianapolis IN 46277