Dr. Jason Darling is a psychologist practicing in Patton, CA. Dr. Darling specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Darling evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Darling because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Jason Darling PSY.D.'s Practice location
Patton, CA 92369Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90059Get Direction
Jason Darling PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Breast Cancer
When thinking about breast cancer it is important that we remember that this diagnosis will impact all aspects of a patient and their family’s life. Post-Traumatic Stress disorder (PTSD) has been shown to not only be present in people with a breast cancer diagnosis, but also to possibly play a...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- The Challenges of Living with Autism in College
As autism becomes more prevalent, more research has been devoted to understanding the origins of the it as well as developing effective treatment plans to support the individual. Research shows that the earlier treatment begins, the better individuals will be at implementing coping strategies and...
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- Treatments for Schizophrenia
What Is Schizophrenia?Schizophrenia is a severe and chronic mental disorder that can affect how an individual feels, thinks, and behaves. Individuals with schizophrenia can appear as though they have lost their grasp on reality. Although schizophrenia is less common than other mental disorders, the...
- Sigmund Freud
Sigismund Freud, later changed to Sigmund Freud, was born on May 6, 1856. He was an Austrian neurologist and founder of Psychoanalysis; a treatment for psychopathology through communication between the psychoanalyst and patient. The firstborn of 8 children, Freud’s mother interpreted his birth as...
- Patricia Haire6040 North Walnut Avenue San Bernardino California 92407
- Jasmine B. Board M.A. MFTI11123 Richmont Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Dr. Christopher Martin Love PSY.D.23739 Lake Drive Crestline CA 92325
- Dr. Patricia Ann Haire PHD1800 Medical Center Dr San Bernardino California 92411
- Dr. Serena Enke11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Donald George Nessman PHD11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357