Dr. Michael Douglas Boehm MD
Ophthalmologist2001 5th St Suite 49 Eye Surgeon Silvis IL, 61282
Dr. Michael Boehm is an ophthalmologist practicing in Silvis, IL. Dr. Boehm specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Boehm can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Boehm can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1998
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Michael Douglas Boehm MD's Practice location
Silvis, IL 61282Get Direction
Dr. Michael Douglas Boehm MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boehm
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What are the Risks to Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery is a surgical procedure which corrects deteriorating vision by reshaping the surface of the eye, more precisely the corneal layer in such a manner that light enters the eye at the angle appropriate for correct vision. Nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) and...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- Dr. Lisa Brothers Arbisser M.D.777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael Joseph Howcroft MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Peter D Fries MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Amir Israel Arbisser MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Mr. Chiradej Napawan M.D.855 Illini Dr Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Navaneet S Chailerborisuth MD, PHD4600 30th St Rock Island IL 61201