Dr. Tripta Dass M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)43 Willow Pond Way Penfield NY, 14526
Professional Memberships: American College of Obstetric and Gynecology, New York State Medical Society, Monroe County Medical Society
Education and Training
Maulana Azad Med Coll- Univ Of Delhi- New Delhi- Delhi- India 1969
Maulana Azad Medical
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- St Mary'S Hosp-Unity Hlth Sys, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Tripta Dass M.D.'s Practice location
Penfield, NY 14526Get Direction
Dr. Tripta Dass M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dass
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses and kids...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- What Are the Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids?
According to a new study, women who sought treatment for the different symptoms of uterine fibroids, such as heavy bleeding and pain, have a better quality of life after the treatment. Women who had hysterectomy reported that they would have put off the procedure for a longer period, when compared...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Dr. Miranda Harris-glocker MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Eva K Pressman MD601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Joseph J Scibetta M.D.125 Lattimore Rd Rochester NY 14620
- Dr. Uma Penmetsa M.D.1820 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Rosalind Ann Hayes M.D.1561 Long Pond Road Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. Georgette J Pulli M.D.125 Lattimore Rd Rochester NY 14620