Dr. Aaron Lee is an optometrist practicing in Hurst, TX. Dr. Lee specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lee performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Aaron Lee O.D.'s Practice location
Hurst, TX 76053Get Direction
FORT WORTH, TX 76244Get Direction
Dr. Aaron Lee O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Richard Allen Driscoll O.D.6114 Colleyville Blvd Colleyville TX 76034
- Dr. Jonathan Nicholas Valamides O.D.6060 Azle Ave. Fort Worth TX 76135
- Dr. Clyde Singleton O.D.7451 Mccart Ave Fort Worth TX 76133
- Dr. Kendra L. Deberry O.D.3963 Boat Club Rd Fort Worth TX 76135
- Dr. Jonathan Edward Hebda O.D4101 S Cooper St Arlington TX 76015
- Dr. Stephanie Kim Lesage OD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121