Dr. Anisa Sultana Yunus M.D.
Internist6000 Steubenville Pike Suite 103 Mc Kees Rocks PA, 15136
Dr. Anisa Yunus is an internist practicing in Mc Kees Rocks, PA. Dr. Yunus specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Yunus provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dhaka Med Coll, Dhaka Univ, Bangladesh 1987
UNIV OF DHAKA 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rescue of a bovine respiratory syncytial virus genomic RNA analog by bovine, human and ovine respiratory syncytial viruses confirms the "functional integrity" and "cross-recognition" of BRSV cis-acting elements by HRSV and ORSV.
- Mutational analysis of the bovine respiratory syncytial virus nucleocapsid protein using a minigenome system: mutations that affect encapsidation, RNA synthesis, and interaction with the phosphoprotein.
- Bovine respiratory syncytial virus: first serological evidence in Uruguay.
- Mapping the domains on the phosphoprotein of bovine respiratory syncytial virus required for N-P and P-L interactions using a minigenome system.
- Deletion and substitution analysis defines regions and residues within the phosphoprotein of bovine respiratory syncytial virus that affect transcription, RNA replication, and interaction with the nucleoprotein.
- Bovine respiratory syncytial virus can induce apoptosis in MDBK cultured cells.
- Rescue of bovine respiratory syncytial virus from cloned cDNA: entire genome sequence of BRSV strain A51908.
- Sequence analysis of a functional polymerase (L) gene of bovine respiratory syncytial virus: determination of minimal trans-acting requirements for RNA replication.
- Genetic analysis of the G and P genes in ungulate respiratory syncytial viruses by RNase A mismatch cleavage method.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- St Francis Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Mc Keesport Hosp/Upmc, Internal Medicine
- St Francis Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Anisa Sultana Yunus M.D.'s Practice location
Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136Get Direction
Dr. Anisa Sultana Yunus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yunus
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- Chris M. Allen580 S. Aiken Avenue Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15232
- Dr. Katie McClelland D.O.3104 Unionville Road Cranberry Twp Pennsylvania 16066
- Dr. Helen Hyde Dorra MD7180 Highland Dr Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Kay Lovig M.D.3459 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Anthony P Yates MD339 6th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Dr. Syed S Hyder M.D.121-123 Grand Ave Mars PA 16046