Dr. Frank Storniolo is an anesthesiologist practicing in Roswell, GA. Dr. Storniolo ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Storniolo also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1983
Med College Of Wisconsin 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- Wake Forest University Baptist Med Center
Dr. Frank Rosario Storniolo MD's Practice location
Roswell, GA 30076Get Direction
Dr. Frank Rosario Storniolo MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What Should I Drink When Dehydrated?
When you lose more fluids than you consume, your body becomes dehydrated. The reduction of the ordinary fluid level in the body causes an upset in the body's mineral balance as well. Problems with body salts and sugars can in turn affect vital functions.Two-thirds of a healthy human body is composed...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Cinnamon Sullivan M.D.1364 Clifton Rd NE Atlanta Georgia 30322
- Dr. Thien Steven Quach MD2392 Leisure Lake Drive Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Ms. Colette Marie Curtis M.D.1364 Clifton Rd Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Susan Sophia Spaulding MD201 Hospital Rd Canton GA 30114
- Dr. Steven Mark Helfman M.D.Anesthesiology / Emory Univ Hospital Atlanta GA 30322
- Dr. Natalie Moore Reisman M.D.6335 Hospital Pkwy Duluth GA 30097