Dr. Jeffrey Moscow is a Chiropractor practicing in Largo, FL. Dr. Moscow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Moscow seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Marc Moscow D.C.'s Practice location
Largo, FL 33770Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Marc Moscow D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Frank Joseph Reinhardt D.C.510 PASADENA AVE S SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33707
- Dr. Martin Blankenship3862 Central Ave St Petersburg FL 33711
- Dr. Patricia L. Snair DC1059 Broadway Dunedin Florida 34698
- Chase Bollig1075 Main Street Dunedin Florida 34698
- Dr. Jared Lynne Roscoe D.C.205 N Garden Ave Clearwater FL 33755
- Joseph Dhani3200 4TH ST N SAINT PETERSBURG Florida 33704