Dr. Stephanie Boyd Henson M.D.
Pediatrician1801 Fairfield Ave Suite 201 Shreveport LA, 71101
Dr. Stephanie Henson is a pediatrician practicing in Shreveport, LA. Dr. Henson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Henson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Henson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1995
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1995
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Allergic Reaction
- Umbilical Hernia
- Lsu Hlth Sci Ctr-Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Stephanie Boyd Henson M.D.'s Practice location
Shreveport, LA 71101Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Boyd Henson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Henson
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Alfred W. Hathorn M.D.2120 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport Louisiana 71118
- Dr. Suyah M. Loud MD4140 Hollywood Avenue Shreveport Louisiana 71109
- Dr. Hester Suh M.D.2709 MACKEY LN SHREVEPORT LA 71118
- Dr. Melissa Leuthner Lawhon M.D.2518 Bert Kouns Loop Shreveport LA 71118
- Dr. Monica L Haynes M.D.7847 Youree Dr Shreveport LA 71105
- Dr. Sudha Ashok Rao MD2518 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport LA 71118