Dr. Kristen Dockan is an audiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Dockan evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Dockan takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Kristen Dockan AU.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92161Get Direction
Kristen Dockan AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- American Ninja Warrior Fights Rheumatoid Arthritis
When most people hear a rheumatoid arthritis diagnosis, they see it as the end of their active lifestyles.Abel Gonzalez, a 33 year old from Chicago, Illinois is known for his time as a top competitor on the show American Ninja Warrior on NBC. The show, based on a Japanese sports competition called...
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- How Safe is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that helps to remove undesirable fat deposits from different parts of the body. Removing excess fat deposits gives the skin a smoother and better appearance. Also known as body contouring, this procedure is often done on parts of the body, including the...
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Lynne Michelle Baum M.A., CCC-A354 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas CA 92024
- Kristy Lynn Baldwin2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Linda A. Oliver AU.D.3636 4th Ave 220 San Diego CA 92103
- Pierre D Lacazotte A.U.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Mr. Kevin Scott Mochizuki PH.D. D.ABNM7510 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA 92111
- Gail K Jauck AUD4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA 92120