Ram Shahani is a physical therapist practicing in Suwanee, GA. Ram Shahani specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ram Shahani can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ram Shahani will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Ram B Shahani PT, OCS's Practice location
Suwanee, GA 30024Get Direction
Mr. Ram B Shahani PT, OCS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- Savas Koutsantonis D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Blair Green M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Amanda Blackmon D.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Suzanne Sacks Other24 E Crossville Rd Roswell GA 30075
- Mary beth Verlander M.P.T.3300 Northeast Expy Ne Atlanta GA 30341
- Aaron Thomas Pargman PT, DPT128 Frances Meeks Way Richmond Hill GA 31324