Dr. Gaurav Malhotra is an internist practicing in Spring Hill, FL. Dr. Malhotra specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Malhotra provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1991
Punjab Medical College 1991
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein Med Center
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Dr. Gaurav Vijai Malhotra M.D.'s Practice location
Spring Hill, FL 34608Get Direction
SPRING HILL, FL 34609Get Direction
Dr. Gaurav Vijai Malhotra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malhotra
Does not listen to his patients.
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Yamitza Cordero Ferrer5350 Spring Hill Dr. Spring Hill Fl 34606
- Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP5323 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. Florenda L. Fortner M.D.5535 Grand Boulevard New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. Calin V Pop MD4215 Rachel Boulevard Spring Hill FL 34607
- Dr. Christine M Behan M.D.14153 Yosemite Dr Hudson FL 34667