Dr. Larry Duenk is a family practitioner practicing in Sheboygan, WI. Dr. Duenk specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Duenk possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Northwestern College, Orange City, Iowa MD
Medical College of Wisconsin 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Contact Dermatitis
- Vascular Disease
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Practice
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Larry L Duenk M.D.'s Practice location
Sheboygan, WI 53081Get Direction
Dr. Larry L Duenk M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effects
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- Mr. Michael Lunde M.D.1111 Delafield Street Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Charles Mensah Korankye MD101 S Taylor Ave Mason City IA 50401
- Dr. Scott R Peschke MD2636 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073
- Dr. Cynthia Peska Northup MD2414 Kohler Memorial Dr Sheboygan WI 53081
- Dr. Andrea Maria Gavin MD2636 Eastern Ave Plymouth WI 53073
- Dr. Jennifer Ann-gabrys Rench MD830 E Green Bay Ave Saukville WI 53080