Dr. Megan Twarling is a speech language pathologist practicing in WELLINGTON, CO. Dr. Twarling specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Twarling evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Twarling helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Megan L Twarling MS, CCC-SLP's Practice location
WELLINGTON, CO 80549Get Direction
Megan L Twarling MS, CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Becky Spence M.S. CCC-SLP2638 CLARION LN FORT COLLINS CO 80524
- Ms. Lynne Marie Howell CCC-SLP1045 ROBERTSON ST FORT COLLINS CO 80524
- Mrs. Karen M. Nystrom M.S., CCC-SLP1247 RIVERSIDE AVE. FORT COLLINS CO 80524
- Laurie Brethauer230 WOOD DUCK CT WINDSOR CO 80550
- Roxanne K Batezel CSP1200 E ELIZABETH ST FORT COLLINS CO 80524
- Mrs. Andrea Salazar Opper MS CCC-SLP5243 MCMURRY AVE FORT COLLINS CO 80525