Dr. Stephanie Cox is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Cox specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Cox performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Stephanie Cox O.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77204Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35294Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Cox O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. David Michael Johnson O.D.4000 Willowbrook Mall Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Hamida Hemani O.D.11805 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77077
- Dr. Ashley Rhodes Bagwell O.D.10260 Westheimer Rd Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Nabeela Akhtar O.D,3323 McCue Rd Houston TX 77056
- Dr. Dana Michelle Howard O.D.5535 Memorial Dr Houston TX 77007
- Dr. Kristen Mostello O.D.1100 Pasadena Blvd Pasadena TX 77506