Dr. Ivan Sandoz is a urologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Sandoz specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Dr. Ivan Luis Sandoz MD's Practice location
Dr. Ivan Luis Sandoz MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Testicular Cancer?
Cancer is an unhealthy condition in which the cells of a part of the body rapidly divide and thrive without an apparent cause. These abnormally growing germ cells clump together, forming a buildup of tissue called a tumor that sets it apart from normal healthy tissue. When this happens in the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bladder Cancer?
Bladder cancer is a serious condition that comes as a result of an abnormal bladder cell growth. The cells undergoing abnormal growth come up together forming a mass of cells called tumors. For bladder cancer, the abnormal growth begins in the inner lining of the organ, which later spreads to the...
- Porn Addiction and Erectile Dysfunction: A Complete Guide
Introduction In porn addiction, a person loses control over his or her own sexual behavior. Despite the consequences, porn addicts still compulsively use pornography. The consequences include:...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Brian Donald Duty3303 Southwest Bond Avenue Portland Oregon 97239
- Dr. Gregory Buel Mccoy MD1130 Nw 22nd Ave Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Stanley A Myers M.D.2230 Nw Pettygrove St Portland OR 97210
- Dr. Sajal C Dutta MD501 N Graham St Portland OR 97227
- Dr. Christopher Lee Amling M.D., F.A.C.S.3303 Sw Bond Ave, Mail Code Ch10u Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Douglas B. Masson M.D.505 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664