Dr. Lauren Wang is a family practitioner practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Wang specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wang possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2011
- The effect of hepatitis G virus infection on hematological laboratory values in patients with chronic hepatitis C and B.
- Lack of GB virus C/hepatitis G virus sequences in cerebrospinal fluid in patients with central nervous system infections.
- Hepatitis C virus in peripheral blood mononuclear cells from a chronically infected patient receiving liver graft from infected donor.
- Differences between hepatitis C virus 5' untranslated region quasispecies in serum and liver.
- Inhibitory effect of gymnemic acid on intestinal absorption of oleic acid in rats.
- Expression and characterization of an epididymis-specific gene.
- Repetitive acidosis protects the ischemic heart: implications for mechanisms in preconditioned hearts.
- Analysis of hepatitis G virus/GB virus C quasispecies and replication sites in human subjects.
- Quantification of recombinant core-like particles of bluetongue virus using immunosorbent electron microscopy.
- Eliciting an immune response by plasmid DNA encoding a human sperm protein (HSD-1).
- Traumatic ossicular chain discontinuity--report of two cases.
- Regulation of glycogen utilization in ischemic hearts after 24 hours of fasting.
- Fasting limits norepinephrine release with myocardial ischemia and reperfusion.
- Hepatitis C epitopes from phage-displayed cDNA libraries and improved diagnosis with a chimeric antigen.
- Uneven distribution of hepatitis C virus quasispecies in tissues from subjects with end-stage liver disease: confounding effect of viral adsorption and mounting evidence for the presence of low-level extrahepatic replication.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Lauren Francis Wang MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Dr. Lauren Francis Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wang
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Vitamin D Deficiency Signs and Symptoms
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is an important element to building strong and healthy bones as well as good overall health. It is also a vital nutrient that makes sure that the brain, lungs, heart, and muscles function well.Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin. The body can make its own vitamin D when...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is MRSA Infection?
What is MRSA Infection ?MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) infection is a bacterial infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus that has become resistant to many of the antibiotics commonly used for the treatment of a staphylococcus infection (and is consequently called "the...
- Dr. Gloria Walker MD2100 Sherman Ave Cincinnati OH 45212
- Dr. Marcus A Washington MD305 Crescent Ave Cincinnati OH 45215
- Dr. Eric Morgan Niemeyer M.D.2567 Erie Ave Cincinnati OH 45208
- Dr. Ronald D Reynolds MD7691 5 Mile Rd Cincinnati OH 45230
- Dr. Risa Lynn Spieldoch M.D.247 S Burnett Rd Springfield OH 45505
- Dr. Julie Ploutz Adams DO3202 Mcintosh Cir Joplin MO 64804