Dr. Elizabeth Edmunds is a family practitioner practicing in Reading, PA. Dr. Edmunds specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Edmunds possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1975
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Nesbitt Mem Hosp, Family Medicine; Good Samaritan Hosp & H C, Family Medicine
- Wyoming Valley Fp Res 1976
Dr. Elizabeth H Edmunds M.D.'s Practice location
Reading, PA 19606Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth H Edmunds M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Dr. Philip A. Miller D.O.145 N 6th St Reading PA 19601
- Dr. Sharon J Fleischer M.D.1555 Medical Dr Pottstown PA 19464
- Dr. Larisa Cheipesh M.D.730 S. Hanover Street Pottstown PA 19465
- Dr. Conrad G Maulfair D.O.403 N Main St Topton PA 19562
- Dr. Thomas A Stewart MD7173 Bernville Rd Bernville PA 19506
- Dr. Joselito A Ouano MD11 Ingot Dr Blandon PA 19510