Dr. Michael Steinhauser is a Chiropractor practicing in Jeannette, PA. Dr. Steinhauser specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Steinhauser seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Palmer College of Chiropractic D.C. 1987
Indiana University of Pennsylvania B.S. 1987
- Age Management Medicine
- Bio-identical Hormone Rt
- Bio-oxidative Therapies
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (bmac)
- Cranial/sacral Therapy
- Medical Acupuncture
- Chiropractic Manipulation
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Gallagher Wellness Program
- Graston Technique
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Iv Laser Therapies
- Iv Therapy: Chelation Dymethyl Sulfoxide (dmso) Iv-c Myer’s Nutritional
- Laser Needle Acupuncture (lna)
- Low Dose Allergy
- Low Dose Immunotherapy
- Low Dose Naltrexone (ldn)
- Ozone Therapy
- Platelet-rich Plasma
- The Neuro Emotional Technique (net)
- Trigger Point Injections
- Regenerative Injection Therapy
- Professional MemberAmerican Chiropractic Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Medical Association
- Professional MemberAdjunctive Procedures Certification
- CertifiedNational Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- CertifiedSpinal Rehabilitation
- CertifiedGraston Technique
- CertifiedNeuro Emotional Technique
Michael P Steinhauser DC's Practice location
Jeannette, PA 15644Get Direction
Michael P Steinhauser DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Dr. Joshua Allen Cohen DC4627 Fifth Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. David P. Gobbie DC159 Clairton Blvd Pleasant Hills Pennsylvania 15236
- Clarence William McCaslin, III.2585 Freeport Road Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 15238
- Dr. Yalana Austraw DC2300 Cedar Ave Latrobe PA 15650
- Dr. Frank C Cicirello D.C.609 Allegheny Ave Oakmont PA 15139
- Jonathan Edward Ewer DC143 Hartman Rd Greensburg PA 15601