Dr. Harold A Krueger D.D.S.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery6807 W 121st St Leawood KS, 66209
Dr. Harold Krueger is a Board Certified Dentist serving the Overland Park area for more than 30 years. Dr. Krueger is experienced in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Implant Dentistry. He is also a ...
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University B.S. Biology, Chemistry and English
University of Missouri, Kansas City School of Dentistry D.D.S.
- General Dentistry
- Implant Dentistry
- Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
- Bone Grafting
- Jaw Surgery
- Third Molar Extractions
- Expose And Bond Procedures
- Tmj Alteration/pathology Of The Jaw Joint
- Gum Recession
- Dental Implants
- Co-FounderKansas City Dental Implant Society
- Professional MemberAcademy of Ossteointegration
- Life FellowAmerican Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate - Board CertifiedAmerican Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Chair of Insurance CommitteeFifth District Dental Society of Kansas
- Professional MemberGreater Kansas City Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Professional MemberInternational Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Professional MemberKansas City Dental Abstract Study Club
- Professional MemberKansas Dental Association
- Board Certified Member & Anesthesia Level IIIP CertificateKansas Dental Board
- Truman Medical Center Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Harold A Krueger D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Harold A Krueger D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krueger
- The Survival Rate of Lupus is Steadily Improving
A variety of diseases and conditions prevalent today have had their fair share of extensive research and advocacy work done in hopes of finding a cure. From serious conditions such as muscular dystrophy to cancer, medical professionals and researchers have joined forces in order to combat these...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Kirk C Collier DDS3700 W 83rd St Prairie Village KS 66208
- Dr. Richard Martin Oakley DDS5811 Nall Ave Mission KS 66202
- Dr. Steven J Prstojevich MD DDS1208 Ne Windsor Dr Lees Summit MO 64086
- Tyson E Marrs D.D.S.3700 W 83rd St Prairie Village KS 66208
- Mr. Brett L Ferguson DDS2310 Holmes St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Brian E Pannell D.D.S.1010 Carondelet Dr Kansas City MO 64114