Dr. Karl Oehrtman is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Oehrtman specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1979
Ohio State University College of Medicine And Public Health,Columbus, Ohio, United States 1979
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1979
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Otolaryngology
- Ohio State University 1981
- Ohio State University Hospital Program
Mr. Karl Martin Oehrtman MD's Practice location
Kalispell, MT 59901Get Direction
Mr. Karl Martin Oehrtman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- What Medications Treat Sinusitis?
Normally, sinusitis symptoms improve on their own over a period of seven to ten days, since your immune system can fight the infection without need for treatment.However, when the symptoms do not improve or if they become severe, medication may be required. Using medications for sinusitis are for...
- Ear Infections and Swollen Lymph Nodes
The lymph nodes behind the ears, in the neck and under the arms are some of the most notable lymph glands in the body. These glands store fluids and nutrients and help in filtering waste material out of the bloodstream as well as out from the body tissue. They also produce antibodies that help...
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Dr. Kyle J Tubbs M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Rm M2-228 Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Mitchell Jay Ramsey MD1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. John A Schvaneveldt MD160 Heritage Way Kalispell MT 59901
- Dr. David Young Healy M.D.34800 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Mr. Jeffrey William Bartels MD160 Heritage Way Kalispell MT 59901