Dr. Juan Gonzalez-vitale is a pathologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Gonzalez-vitale is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Gonzalez-vitale can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Gonzalez-vitale may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
National University of Asuncion / Faculty of Medical Sciences 1969
- Cis-dichlorodiammineplatinum(II) in advanced bladder cancer.
- Atheromatous emboli to the lumbosacral spinal cord.
- Extrapulmonary silicosis: a clinical, morphologic, and ultrastructural study.
- Polycystic liver disease: a study of cyst fluid constituents.
- Steroid section patterns of a hilus cell tumor of the ovary.
- Segmental mediolytic arteritis: a clinical pathologic study.
- Meningeal carcinomatosis.
- Pulmonary tumor emboli and cor pulmonale in primary carcinoma of the lung.
- Mercy Medical Center
Dr. Juan Carlos Gonzalez-vitale M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Juan Carlos Gonzalez-vitale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Miriam Natalie Grunkemeier M.D.335 Se 8th Ave Hillsboro OR 97123
- Dr. Mark Imre Racz MD700 NE 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Fan Zhou M.D.400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Mingkui Chen M.D., PH.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Road Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Tom Carlo Deroche M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Lynn Karla Boshkov MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239