Dr. Roberto Cruz saldana is an internist practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Cruz saldana specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cruz saldana provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Roberto Alejandro Cruz saldana M.D.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
AUSTIN, TX 78712Get Direction
Roberto Alejandro Cruz saldana M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Effects of Marijuana?
Marijuana or pot is one of the most commonly abused illegal drugs in the country. About one in 300 people are addicted to this drug. Marijuana is actually a mix of shredded leaves, seeds, flowers, and stems of the plant Cannabis sativa. It is also available in a concentrated form called hashish....
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- Dr. Rachana N. Sus M.D.4225 Lapalco Boulevard Marrero Louisiana 70052
- Dr. Patricia G Wright M.D.175 Hector Ave Gretna LA 70056
- Dr. Kafele T Hodari MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Edward Waitt MD3401 Behrman Pl New Orleans LA 70114
- Dr. Christopher Jude Lege MD3434 Prytania St New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Nayla Ziad Idriss M.D.1430 Tulane Ave Dept Of New Orleans LA 70112