Dr. Hector Bravo is an audiologist practicing in Arecibo, PR. Dr. Bravo evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Bravo takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Hector M Bravo AU.D.'s Practice location
Arecibo, PR 00612Get Direction
Dr. Hector M Bravo AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Social Networking and its Benefits for Nurses
Nursing, like most other careers, has a distinct social component to it which, if harnessed correctly, can help catapult the professional’s profile or, at the very least, assist him or her when the going gets tough. Networks play an essential role in the nurse’s everyday life; when the daily...
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Miss Priscila NegronURB. EL PARQUE B2 BARCELONETA PR 00617
- Mrs. Carol Denice Cruz pagan MSCARR #2 EDIF LAS VEGAS #420 BO CAMPO ALEGRE MANATI PR 00674
- Mrs. Marian Gonzalez bermudezCARR 2KM 48.3 CALLE JOSE CONDELAS OFIC. 203 MANATI PR 00674
- Ms. Isamar Gonzalez LCDA.HC 2 BOX 16367 ARECIBO PR 00612
- Moraima Marrero-vera M.S.540 AVE MIRAMAR ARECIBO PR 00612
- Dr. Carol M Jimenez M.D.Carr#2 KM 48.3 #1 Jose Candelas Manati PR 00674