Anjana Khuntia MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology470 Sentry Pkwy E Suite 200 Blue Bell PA, 19422
Dr. Anjana Khuntia practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Blue Bell, PA. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Khuntia treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
- Skin Testing For Allergy
- Hives (uritcaria), Asthma, Eczema (atopic Dermatitis) And More
- Allergy & Asthma Treatment
- Food Allergies
- Aspirin allergy treatment
- Chronic Cough
- Patch Testing
- Personalized Medicine
- Eye Allergy
- Allergy Drops
- Immune deficiency and recurrent infections
- Allergy injections
- Asthma screening and diagnosis
Anjana Khuntia MD's Practice location
Blue Bell, PA 19422Get Direction
Collegeville, PA 19426Get Direction
King Of Prussia, PA 19406Get Direction
Pottstown, PA 19464Get Direction
Anjana Khuntia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khuntia
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Nicholas A Pawlowski M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. James Corry M.D.3401 Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Trong Van Le M.D.34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Marc D Cotler M.D.233 E Lancaster Ave Ardmore PA 19003
- Dr. Steven D Douglas M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Jordan S Orange M.D.34th & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104