Dr. Christopher Hoimes is a hospitalist practicing in New Haven, CT. Dr. Hoimes specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Hoimes manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Hoimes works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 2002
College Of Osteopathic Med Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Therapeutic tools in pancreatic cancer.
- Biomarkers for early detection and screening in pancreatic cancer. Highlights from the 45th ASCO annual meeting. Orlando, FL, USA. May 29-June 2, 2009.
- TROG 96.01: TTBF and PSAdt as surrogates for disease specific mortality.
- The effect of hyperbranched polyglycerol coatings on drug delivery using degradable polymer nanoparticles.
- Racial Disparities in Partial Nephrectomy Persist Across Hospital Types: Results From a Population-based Cohort.
- Editorial Comment.
- Bladder Cancer, Genitourinary Cancer (urologic Cancer), Prostate Cancer
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center 2005
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center 2006
- Medical Oncology - Yale University School of Medicine 2009
- Genitourinary Medical Oncology - Yale University School of Medicine 2010
Dr. Christopher J Hoimes DO's Practice location
New Haven, CT 06510Get Direction
CLEVELAND, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Christopher J Hoimes DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoimes
- Is Blood In My Urine An Indication Of Cancer?
Blood in the urine can't necessarily be assumed to be a typical case of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Our immediate reaction may be to undergo a course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and the problem may only vanish to reappear on another day.The underlying condition producing blood in...
- When Is Stomach Pain After Eating Considered Serious?
Stomach pain after meals can be bothersome, especially if you don't know what's causing it. There are a number of causes why your stomach aches after eating, and most of them may only need home remedies and over-the-counter medications. However, it is still important to know the potential causes of...
- A Gluten-Free Diet May Only be Beneficial for Those with Celiac Disease
More and more people are being diagnosed with autoimmune diseases. These are a group of disorders when our immune system fails to recognize own body cells and starts attacking them for no obvious reason, resulting in damage to one or another kind of body tissues. Autoimmune diseases are not just...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Rosehip Oil: Benefits for Face and Skin
What is Rosehip Oil?Rosehip oils were used as a remedy by the ancient Egyptians, Native Americans and Mayans due to its amazing healing properties. During the war in Britain, this oil was prepared as a syrup and sent there for children to build their resistantce against any kind of infections and it...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Lily Singhaviranon MD24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Ionut B Anton MD171 Grandview Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Jensa Catherine Morris M.D.20 York St # Cb-2041 New Haven CT 06504
- Dr. Peter R. Jensen M.D.1921 Waldemere St Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Stephen Adjei M.D.9001 Summa Avenue Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Francis Kofi Amoo M.D.20 York Street Cb-2041 New Haven CT 06510