Dr. Edward Conway is a pediatrician practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Conway is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Conway diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Conway can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 1984
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med
Dr. Edward Conway MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10003Get Direction
Dr. Edward Conway MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Silent Reflux?
Silent reflux, or laryngopharyngeal reflux, is similar to gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), however, it lacks the characteristic symptoms of GERD. Both conditions are caused by contents from the stomach moving backward into the esophagus. As the typical symptoms of gastric reflux are lacking...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- Dr. Patricia A. Rogers M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD600 W 150th St New York New York 10034
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD284 Suydam Street Brooklyn New York 11237
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Mrs. Kusum Jethwa MD117 Westfield Ave Elizabeth NJ 07208