Dr. Mark Liedberg is a Chiropractor practicing in Trenton, GA. Dr. Liedberg specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Liedberg seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark Christian Liedberg D.C.'s Practice location
Trenton, GA 30752Get Direction
Dr. Mark Christian Liedberg D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Dr. Kathryn Elisabeth Haynes D.C.25 N. Market St. Chattanooga TN 37405
- Dr. Timothy A Christopherson D.C.200 Sw 41st St Renton WA 98057
- Dr. Ruth A Mckinney DC1471 N Mack Smith Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Dr. Joseph Klein DC400 E Main St Chattanooga TN 37408
- Dr. Leisha Harrell Espy D.C.100 E Gordon Ave Rossville GA 30741
- Dr. Stephen Scott Swann DC1425 S Moore Rd Chattanooga TN 37412