Dr. Virginia Fishburne Casey MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Virginia Casey is a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Casey specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system in children. As a pediatric orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Casey tends to childrens bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Pediatric orthopaedic surgeons can treat newborns to teenagers. Some conditions Dr. Casey treats include gait abnormalities like limping, limp and spine deformities, broken bones and bone and joint infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1999
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1999
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Repeat surgical interventions following "definitive" instrumentation and fusion for idiopathic scoliosis.
- Restoration of Blood Flow to the Proximal Femoral Epiphysis in Unstable Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis by Modified Dunn Procedure: A Preliminary Angiographic and Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Study.
- Perioperative Complication Rates in Pediatric Total Joint Arthroplasty Patients Compared With Adults: Results of a Matched Cohort Study.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Femur Fracture
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Virginia Fishburne Casey MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. Virginia Fishburne Casey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Casey
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- Dr. Christian Clark MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Kenneth Brighton MD, MPH1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Matthew Craig Beran M.D.1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Scannell MD1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. John Michael Wattenbarger MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Tyler Lewis Carllee M.D.1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207