Marianne Enslein is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Milford, CT. Marianne is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Enslein can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Enslein will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Marianne Enslein RPT's Practice location
Milford, CT 06460Get Direction
Marianne Enslein RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Cryotherapy
Cryotherapy is a surgical method, used to treat diseased tissue or a strained nerve, by using the method of freezing. Cryotherapy is becoming more common, and it is not difficult to locate a spa or a wellness facility nearby that has a cryo sauna. So, why would you even consider cryotherapy? Well,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Circumcision
Everything You Need To Know About CircumcisionWhat is circumcision? A circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on male’s penis. This is an operation done by a professional doctor, since it requires expertise to conduct the procedure. The foreskin is the outer cover skin of the male...
- Mom Creates Cooking Company to Help Kids with Crohn's
Kids with chronic autoimmune diseases have special diets. Following these diets can take so many easy food options off the table. Having to steer away from all the go-to recipes and restaurants they know, parents can have a really hard time finding healthy food their kids like.The first challenge is...
- Teen Designs Word Search Puzzle for Grandmother with Alzheimer’s
Mary Pegg Frates, 86, used to herself occupied with solving word search puzzles. However, it became increasingly difficult to enjoy it when the letters became too small for her to read. Seventeen-year-old John Frates knew that he had to step up and find a solution for his grandmother.His touching...
- Is Leukemia Fatal?
Leukemia is a malignancy, or cancer, of the blood and bone marrow that primarily affects the white blood cells — the blood cells responsible for fighting off infections and other foreign organisms that enter the bloodstream. With leukemia, the bone marrow produces a higher level of immature white...
- Talcum Powder and Ovarian Cancer: The Facts
When watching TV, it’s hard not to notice those commercials urging women to “call this number if…!” It’s difficult to know if these are based on fact or are just alarmist reactions to poorly researched issues. TV commercials are hardly the best place to get health information. Yet this is...
- Mrs. Carol B. Walcott25 Ashford Ln Newtown CT 06470
- Kathleen Frances Stowell MA, PT, C/NDT209 Cherry St Milford CT 06460
- Mrs. Sarah Kavanaugh PT,MS200 Belle Terre Rd Port Jefferson NY 11777
- Mrs. Melanie Sarah O'leary PT, DPT200 Belle Terre Rd Port Jefferson NY 11777
- Mrs. Sneha Gosalia DPT, PT300 Garden City Plz Garden City NY 11530
- Deborah L. Wilkinson RPT60 Connolly Pkwy Hamden CT 06514