Dr. El-cid Tajon is an internist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Tajon specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tajon provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Veterans Memorial Medical Center
- Gabriela Silang General Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center Program
Dr. El-cid O Tajon MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Dr. El-cid O Tajon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Are There Supplements to Protect Your Health During Flu Season?
During flu season, it is difficult to keep your symptoms at bay once you have contracted the virus. Moreover, certain over-the-counter medications can cause nausea because your body is not used to being so weak, in addition to a multitude of side effects caused by these drugs. There have been...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Kwaku Osafo-Mensah2550 River Park Drive Fort Worth Texas 76116
- Dr. Ali H. Alavi D.O.6210 Campbell Rd Dallas Texas 75248
- Manuel Lois1500 South Main Street Fort Worth Texas 76104
- Dr. Yong Dae Chang MD3609 Blue Bird Drive Flower Mound Texas 75022
- Dr. Dereje S. Ayo M.D.11797 South Freeway Burleson Texas 76028
- Dr. Mark Paul Batrice M.D.3132 Matlock Road Arlington Texas 76015