Dr. Mital Dalsania practices Neuropathology in Salisbury, NC. Dr. Dalsania studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences 1994
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- Abnormal Gait
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Mital Parag Dalsania MD's Practice location
Salisbury, NC 28144Get Direction
Dr. Mital Parag Dalsania MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nortis Inc. Receives $688K to Revolutionize Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
One Seattle-based technology recently revealed new clinical technology that could completely change the way multiple sclerosis is treated. The firm received $668,000 to develop an in-vitro blood barrier that mimics the human blood-brain barrier, an innovation that would make MS drug development more...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What Is Topamax?
Generic Name: TopiramateBrand Name: Topamax Sprinkle Capsules, Qudexy XR Sprinkle, Topamax, Trokendi XRIntroduction Topamax is an anticonvulsant medicine, which is mostly used for the treatment of seizures, especially in adults and children who are more than 2 years old. Apart from treating...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Motherhood Triggers Brain Growth
New moms are often famous for acting scatter brained and being forgetful. But these are not the only changes in the brain that come along with motherhood, according to a study published in the journal, Behavioral Neuroscience. The study shows that motherhood triggers changes in those areas of the...
- Dr. Francois Jacques-leopold Picot MD315 Medical Park Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Chut Sombutmai DO580 W 8th St Jacksonville FL 32209
- Dr. Connie Ching-yi Tsang MD315 Medical Park Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Joseph Nathan Chipman MDDepartment Of Neurology Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Christopher Connelly MD315 Medical Park Dr Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Ilona S. Humes MD315 Medical Park Dr Concord NC 28025