Dr. Aleksandar Beric practices Neuropathology in New York, NY. Dr. Beric studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ Novi Sad, Med Fak, Novi Sad, Serbia 1975
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1990
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Clinical Neurophysiology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2005
- Electroencephalography (eeg), Evoked Potential Test, Electromyography (emg) And More
- StaffSTAFF PRV/MANHATTEN VA MEDICAL CENTER/NEW YORK, NY
- Staff STAFF PRIV/NEW YORK UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER/NEW YORK, NY
- Staff STAFF PRIV/HOSPITAL FOR JOINT DISEASES/NEW YORK, NY
- Staff STAFF PRIV/BELLVUE HOSITAL CENTER/NEW YORK, NY
- Member OTHE HLTH DEG: DEGREE TITLE=D.Sc. (NEUROPHYSIOLOGY)
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Neurology
- Univerzitet U. Novi Sad
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center 1987
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 1991
- Beth Israel Medical Center, New York 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals 1987
- PSYCHIATRY AND NEUROLOGY, INSTITUTE OF NEUROLOGY AND PSYCHIATRY, NOVI SAD, YU 1977
- University of Texas Medical School, Resident:Neurology 1987
Dr. Aleksandar Beric MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Aleksandar Beric MD | Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Aleksandar Beric MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beric
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Jillian Mercado Slays It on Beyoncé's Clothing Campaign
A couple of years ago Jillian Mercado, the 27-year-old New Yorker, was beginning to stand out as a fashion reference; she managed her own blog and jumped to fame for being the image of the Diesel and Nordstrom brands.And, soon after, Beyoncé, yes the Queen B, has chosen her to be the face of her...
- The Signs of Stroke in Women
Stroke is found to be the third leading cause of death in women around the world. As women generally live longer than men, the effects of a stroke affect women more than men. Women also live longer in a healthcare facility after having a stroke than men do. Women are more prone to a stroke...
- See How This Police Department Is Trained to Interact with Alzheimer's Patients
In Little Rock, Arkansas, a police department has added a little more training when handling Alzheimer's patients. In the communities that surround this police department, there are up to 60,000 cases of Alzheimer's disease that have been reported. Because of this training, the Little Rock Police...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Reports Estimate Alzheimer's Treatment to Skyrocket for Patients and Caregivers
In the United States, the healthcare system, trained caregivers and medical personnel attempt to give the best possible standards of care for their citizens. From the most complicated diseases and ailments like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or fibromyalgia, to simple conditions such as the common...
- Dr. Vikas Varma MD61 Jericho tpke Jericho NY 11753
- Dr. Ian A. Stein MD170 Great Neck Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Tibor Becske M.D.560 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Paul Herberton Gordon M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Nilay R. Shah MD14-01 BROADWAY STE 3 FAIR LAWN NJ 07410