Dr. Janice Kulik is an internist practicing in Pueblo, CO. Dr. Kulik specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kulik provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1976
Harvard Medical School 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Admin Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Rhode Island Hospital 1977
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Janice Elaine Kulik M.D.'s Practice location
Pueblo, CO 81003Get Direction
Dr. Janice Elaine Kulik M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- What is a Good Drink to Consume When I Workout?
It goes without saying that exercise is key to good health. Having the right kind of food and drinking adequate fluids also help in achieving this goal. Taking good amount of nutrients helps to give the power for the workout and also for repairing the muscles after the workout. But all of us have...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Miss Opeyemi Adetutu Banjoko MD3937 Ivywood Lane Pueblo Colorado 81005
- Dr. Michael E. Mcguinn M.D.1600 W 24th St Pueblo CO 81003
- Dr. Valerie Jean Borsa M.D.300 Colorado Ave Pueblo CO 81004
- Dr. Raj Vashistha MD3670 PARKER BLVD. PUEBLO CO 81008
- Dr. Brita Christine Krabacher DO400 W 16th St Pueblo CO 81003
- Dr. Shubha Pai M.D.3676 Parker Blvd Pueblo CO 81008