Dr. Margaret Casey practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Detroit, MI. Dr. Casey evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Casey seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1979
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Margaret Mary Casey M.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48226Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Mary Casey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Don Allan Spivak M.D.625 Purdy St Birmingham MI 48009
- Brooke Weingarden DO MPH AND/OR PLLC2075 W Big Beaver Rd Troy MI 48084
- Dr. Arielle Stone M.D.5481 Provincial Dr Bloomfield Hills NY 48302
- Mrs. Aleksandra Wilanowski M.D.,17177 N Laurel Park Dr Livonia MI 48152
- Dr. Jimmie Paul Leleszi DOUpc Children's Hospital Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Mamoun Dabbagh M.D.1525 University Dr Auburn Hills MI 48326