Dr. Louis Dix is a psychologist practicing in Milledgeville, GA. Dr. Dix specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Dix evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Dix because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Louis Joseph Dix PH.D.'s Practice location
Milledgeville, GA 31062Get Direction
Dr. Louis Joseph Dix PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- Social Anxiety Disorder: Causes, Symptoms, Treatments and More
Social Anxiety Disorder, also known as social phobia, is a type of anxiety disorder in which a person feels excessively fearful of social situations. A person suffering from this disorder lack social skills and has trouble meeting new people, talking to people, and attending social gatherings. They...
- Theresa Betts PSY.D.3578 S Fulton Ave Atlanta GA 30354
- Dr. Joseph Anthony D'agostino PH.D.236 River Oak Dr Eatonton GA 31024
- Dr. Gregory John Jarvie PH.D.136 W Mcintosh St Milledgeville GA 31061
- Mrs. Audrey Courtney Letostak LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS131 N Jefferson St Ne Milledgeville GA 31061
- Donald Harris Other430 N Jefferson St Ne Milledgeville GA 31061
- Dr. Kamal E. Campbell PH.D.620 Broad St Milledgeville GA 31062