Marcey Rosin is an acupuncturist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Rosin evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Rosin treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Marcey Ilene Rosin L.AC.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85716Get Direction
TUCSON, AZ 85716Get Direction
Marcey Ilene Rosin L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Mr. Jason Gill LAC800 N Swan Road Tucson AZ 85711
- Nadine F Butler L.AC. MAOM1760 E River Rd Tucson AZ 85718
- Helene C. Sorkin NCCAOM, DIPL. L. AC.1643 E Prince Rd Tucson AZ 85719
- Dr. Nathan S Conlee DC3020 N Country Club Rd Tucson AZ 85716
- Shinai Lilly L.AC.1501 N Houghton Rd Tucson AZ 85749
- Suzanne Berger L.AC8600 E Rockcliff Rd Tucson AZ 85750