Dr. Angel Chang is a physiatrist practicing in ESCONDIDO, CA. Dr. Chang is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Chang focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Chang can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Angel Chang M.D.'s Practice location
ESCONDIDO, CA 92025Get Direction
Angel Chang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Specialists Treat Osteoporosis?
Osteoporosis is sometimes described as "bone thinning". It’s a disease wherein the bone’s density and quality are severely reduced. As an individual’s bones become more permeable and fragile, the susceptibility to fracture is immensely increased. Bone loss occurs silently and progressively....
- Mary A. Ambach M.D.10780 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles CA 90025
- Dr. Roger Ashley Kasendorf D.O.250 E Beech St Long Beach NY 11561
- Dr. Daniel Anhua Fung M.DUCSD Medical Center Dep Of Surgery San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Inigo Alfonso Garcia-zozaya M.D.Va San Diego Healthcare System Sci Service # 128 San Diego CA 92161
- Dr. Brian David Belnap D.O.303 N Centennial Way Mesa AZ 85201
- Dr. Douglas G Chang M.D200 W Arbor Dr San Diego CA 92103