Shyanne Jones is a physical therapist practicing in Walker, LA. Shyanne Jones specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Shyanne Jones can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Shyanne Jones will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Shyanne Rainelle Jones PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
Walker, LA 70785Get Direction
Shyanne Rainelle Jones PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Sarah Do PT10620 Timberlake Dr Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Mr. Robert Joseph Guidry PHYSICAL THERAPIST12180 Greenwell Springs Rd Baton Rouge LA 70814
- Sydnie Shackleton Cole PT, DPT1805 College Dr Baton Rouge LA 70808
- Mrs. Erin Wright PT3022 GILBERT DR BATON ROUGE LA 70809
- Ms. Jennifer Grant Watts PT/DPT31985 La Highway 16 Denham Springs LA 70726
- Trinity Purvis Salter P.T.9456 Jefferson Hwy Baton Rouge LA 70809