Dr. Michael D Strong MD
Pediatrician1601 Nw 12th Ave Box 016960 M851 Miami FL, 33101
Dr. Michael Strong is a pediatrician practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Strong is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Strong diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Strong can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 2000
- Ear Infection
- Food Allergies
- Stomach Flu
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Michael D Strong MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33101Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Strong MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Strong
- Newborn Jaundice Prognosis and Home Remedies
Jaundice is a condition that causes yellowing of the skin and certain parts of the eyes. Your child will be checked for jaundice three days after being born. Nevertheless, you should watch out for any signs of the disorder after your go back home since it can take up to seven days to become...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Former Rock Stars Develop App to Teach Music to Children with Autism
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1 in 59 children in the United States has been diagnosed with autism. Being a complex developmental disorder, autism encompasses several impairments including persistent challenges in speech and nonverbal communication, accompanied by...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Octavio Vasconcello-Cohen11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175
- Dr. Gloria R. Riefkohl MD3100 SW 62nd Avenue Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Norma V. Vasconcello11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175