Dr. Neel Pravin Chokshi MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1111 Amsterdam Ave 3rd Floor Cardiology New York NY, 10025
Dr. Neel Chokshi is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Chokshi specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Chokshi also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2013
- MemberAmerican College of Cardiology
- Member Faculty of 1000 , Associate Faculty in Heart Failure
- Saint Luke's Roosevelt Medical Center
Dr. Neel Pravin Chokshi MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10025Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Neel Pravin Chokshi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chokshi
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- What is the Impact of High Blood Pressure?
What is High Blood Pressure?High blood pressure is a condition whereby an individual’s blood vessels become strained due to high pressure by the blood flowing in them. It’s a dangerous condition not because it has any negative side-effects on its own but because of the potential health problems...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- What Are the Major Warning Signs of a Stroke?
A stroke is one of the leading causes of death in the country. A stroke can be fatal if not treated immediately. Strokes can lead to disabilities, and affect the quality of life of a person considerably. Recognizing the symptoms and responding to the immediate needs is what is important in the...
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209