Dr. Daniel Lydiatt is a general surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Lydiatt specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Lydiatt provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1983
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Tobacco litigation and legislation.
- Medical malpractice and cancer of the larynx.
- Cancer of the oral cavity and medical malpractice.
- Medical malpractice and facial nerve paralysis.
- Litigation and the lingual nerve.
- Medical malpractice and the thyroid gland.
- Medical malpractice and head and neck cancer.
- Medical malpractice and cancer of the skin.
- Cetuximab in hemodialysis: a case report.
- The historical Latin and etymology of selected anatomical terms of the larynx.
- Ancient neurilemmoma of the infratemporal fossa: a case report.
- Historical vignettes of the thyroid gland.
- The historical evolution of the understanding of the submandibular and sublingual salivary glands.
- The influence of the final cause doctrine on anatomists of the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries concerning selected anatomical structures of the head and neck.
- The effects of immobilization on the rabbit temporomandibular joint.
- Throat Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
Dr. Daniel D Lydiatt M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Daniel D Lydiatt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Jennifer Tighe de Soto10404 Essex Court Omaha Nebraska 68114
- Dr. Samuel Cemaj M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Matthew Randall Goede M.D.983280 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Mrs. Stacey Elizabeth Burmeister MD201 Ridge St Council Bluffs IA 51503
- Dr. Susanne L Sasse MD7710 Mercy Road Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Stephen Donald Torpy M.D.17001 Lakeside Hills Plz Omaha NE 68130