Dr. Deborah Sinclair is a Chiropractor practicing in Greenville, MI. Dr. Sinclair specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sinclair seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Deborah Yeakle Sinclair D.C.'s Practice location
Greenville, MI 48838Get Direction
Deborah Yeakle Sinclair D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Steven Andrew Mikulak D.C.6220 N Butler Ave Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. David Robert Lowry DC702 N Center Ave Gaylord MI 49735
- Dr. Craig Derek Cushman D.C.710 E Washington St Greenville MI 48838
- Dr. Win-chi Fan DC5429 Northland Dr Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Abigail Noel Vivoda D.C.10324 Hathaway Dr Greenville MI 48838
- Dr. Matt Devreugd D.C.29273 Dequindre Rd Madison Heights MI 48071