Bryan Federico is a physical therapist practicing in Skyland, NC. Bryan Federico specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Bryan Federico can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Bryan Federico will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Bryan Federico DOCTOR OF PHYSICAL T's Practice location
Skyland, NC 28776Get Direction
BELLE CHASSE, LA 70037Get Direction
Mr. Bryan Federico DOCTOR OF PHYSICAL T's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Dr. April Brillante Kevern PT4141 Pennock St Homer AK 99603
- Krista Marie Connelly DPT10 Fountainview Ter Greenville SC 29607
- Merissa Hawkins PT15 Jane Jacobs Rd Black Mountain NC 28711
- Mrs. Rebecca Grile Tolbert LPT2029 Asheville Highway Hendersonville NC 28791
- Mrs. Laura Kraich PT600 JULIAN LN STE 660 ARDEN NC 28704
- Ms. Adrienne Lee Kramer P.T.864 Haywood Rd Asheville NC 28806