Dr. Mark Mcgill is a Dentist practicing in Walla Walla, WA. Dr. Mcgill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Mark Mcgill D.D.S.'s Practice location
Walla Walla, WA 99362Get Direction
MOSES, WA 98837Get Direction
Dr. Mark Mcgill D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Danis Lyle Laizure DMD,FAGD2014 S Howard St Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Dawood Fakirmohamed Harunani DDS301 W Washington St Oregon IL 61061
- Melissa Marleen Ramsey DDS1750 Portland Ave Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Geoff Stuart DDS1545 Business One Cir Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. William B.l. Murdoch DDS2014 S Howard St Walla Walla WA 99362
- Dr. Ronald Graham Mcentire DDS3622 Ensign Rd Ne Olympia WA 98506