Manish H Shah MD
Cardiac Electrophysiologist | Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology110 Irving St Nw Cardiac Arrhythmia C Washington DC, 20010
Dr. Manish Shah is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Shah performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 2000
- Heart Disease
- Atrial Flutter
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Manish H Shah MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20010Get Direction
Manish H Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Alexander Sebastiaan Asser M.D.2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington DC 20037
- Abdul Qadir Haji M.D.8101 Hinson Farm Rd Alexandria VA 22306
- Stanley Adam Strickberger MD3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Ted D Friehling MD3020 Hamaker Ct Fairfax VA 22031
- Allison W. Warren MD2131 K St Nw Washington DC 20037
- Pirooz Saboortinat Mofrad MD10230 New Hampshire Ave Silver Spring MD 20903