Dr. Anna Junk is an ophthalmologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Junk specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Junk can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Junk can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen, Fachbereich Medizin,Munchen, Germany MD
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit‰t M¸nchen Medizinische Fakult‰t 1994
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- [Long-term radiation damage to the skin and eye after combined beta- and gamma- radiation exposure during the reactor accident in Chernobyl].
- Bilateral anterior lenticonus: Scheimpflug imaging system documentation and ultrastructural confirmation of Alport syndrome in the lens capsule.
- Technical Brief: a novel strategy for enrichment of trabecular meshwork protease proteome.
- Refractive outcomes of combined cataract and glaucoma surgery.
- [Lisch nodules. Markers of neurofibromatosis 1 and immunohistochemical references for neuroectodermal differentiation].
- [Topical administration of metronidazole gel as an effective therapy alternative in chronic Demodex blepharitis--a case report].
- Type 2 Diabetes
- LUDWIG MAXIMILIANS UNIVERSITY
Dr. Anna K Junk MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Anna K Junk MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Junk
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- Dr. Veeral Shah M.D., PHD.900 Nw 17th St Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Stanley Braverman MD FACS1935 East Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale Beach Florida 33009
- Joel D. Aronowicz7949 Northwest 2nd Street Miami Florida 33126
- Mr. Gianmarco Paris M.D.1460 NE 123rd St. N Miami FL 33161
- Dr. Raul F. Masvidal M.D.250 South West 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33134
- Dr. Norman J. Schatz MD4701 N. Meridian Avenue Miami Beach FL 33140