Dr. Michael Schroeder is a Dentist practicing in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Schroeder specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Michael R Schroeder DDS's Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49006Get Direction
Michael R Schroeder DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Dr. David Paul Vanslambrouck D.D.S.66 Morrisville Plz Morrisville VT 05661
- Dr. Paul Stephen Busch D.D.S.530 Nichols Rd Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. David Fenton Cooley D.D.S.5108 Lovers Ln Portage MI 49002
- Dr. John Jeffery Spurr DDS1624 S Drake Rd Kalamazoo MI 49006
- Dr. Keith Anthony Cohrs D.D.S.8110 Cooley Dr Portage MI 49024
- Dr. Samuel Augustus Mcguire D.M.D.5017 W Main St Kalamazoo MI 49009